We are excited to announce that our venues will reopen the week commencing Monday 11 October.
The Health Orders governing the reopening are as follows:
- Upon reopening, staff and patrons can only access the club premises if they are fully vaccinated or medically exempt
- You will need to produce your vaccination certificate to gain access to our club. This can be done by providing a digital copy on your phone or a hard copy – we won’t keep this; we only need to see a copy.
- COVID Safe QR Code check-in via the Service NSW App will remain in conjunction with standard sign-in procedures.
- Please note, masks will remain mandatory for all indoor premises and settings, except children under 12. A person may remove their mask if they are eating or drinking. Only hospitality staff will be required to wear a mask while outdoors.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I prove I’m fully vaccinated?
You can prove you are fully vaccinated through your:
Where can I access my proof of vaccination?
You can access your proof of vaccination (COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement) using:
• The Express Plus Medicare mobile app, which also gives you the option of adding your digital certificate to an Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
Can I come to the club if I’ve only had one vaccine dose?
The NSW Government has announced that only people who have received both doses of the vaccine can come to the club the Monday after NSW reaches the 70 per cent double-dose milestone.
How can I get proof in hard copy?
You can ask your vaccination provider to print your immunisation history statement.
You can also call the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 and ask them to send your statement to you. It can take up to 14 days to arrive in the post.
What if I can’t get vaccinated?
Subject to the legislation which mandates vaccinations, people who can’t be vaccinated may be permitted to enter the club if they obtain a “contraindication certificate” in the approved form (which can be found here). Please consult your medical practitioner for further information. Likely, we will only be permitted to accept a medical exemption in the approved form.
How can I prove to the club that I’m fully vaccinated or medically exempt?
You can show our staff proof of vaccination:
- Open your Express Plus Medicare mobile app, click “Immunisation history”, and then click “View COVID-19 digital certificate.”
- Access our COVID-19 digital certificate in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- Present a hard copy of your immunisation history statement.
- Present a hard copy of a medical exemption (contraindication certificate) in the approved form completed by a medical practitioner.
- We kindly ask that you have this information ready before you arrive at the club to prevent crowding.
How will the club know my proof of vaccine or a medical exemption is authentic?
At our discretion, we may attempt to verify that your “proof of vaccine” is authentic. However, we remind you that it is a federal offence to falsify this information.
Where can I find more information?