We seek positive team players who embrace the Club’s values and shine in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
Bar / Wait Attendant
As Menangle Country Club continues to grow, we have an opening for Floor & Bar staff to join our team! This opportunity will see you working between both our venues – Menangle Trackside and Menangle Country Club.
We are looking for professional Floor/Bar Staff that can provide a consistent and high-quality standard of customer service to all clients, ensuring smooth delivery of beverage, food and customer services to patrons within the venue. Present the club as a premier hospitality and entertainment centre by attracting and retaining guests by providing quality service.
In the role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent and professional customer service at all times
- Set up and close down of all dining areas as directed
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Work as a team member and help out other departments as required
- Delivering beverages and food items to tables
- Complying with all food, beverage and WHS regulations
- Clearing and cleaning tables throughout the venue
You will bring:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- Responsible Service of Gambling certificate
- Relevant previous experience as a wait staff
- Ability to work a varied casual roster including weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Previous team work experience
- Previous customer service experience
Hours of work will be over a flexible roster with weekends expected
In return, you will receive great working conditions and the opportunity to work within a team that strives for excellence in everything we do. They have both energy and passion for creating great experiences at the highest standards.
Must have the right to work in Australia Citizens and PR only
If you possess a passion for hospitality, have excellent customer service skills and are competent as a wait staff then please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would be the right candidate for the role to:
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to: Careers@clubmenangle.com.au