Pacing for Pink Race Night 2024
- Club Menangle Trackside
- Saturday 4th May 2024 17:00
- Racecourse Avenue, Menangle Park NSW 2563
General Admission: Free 'A Pink Affair' Charity Dinner: $79 per person
About the event
Club Menangle is proud to present the inaugural Schweppes Pacing For Pink Race Night supporting the McGrath Foundation. This standalone feature racing event is set to be a memorable evening with Club Menangle Trackside dressed in pink in support of an important cause.
Prepare for an exciting race schedule, focusing on Fillies and Mares, with feature races including the Pryde’s Easifeed Queen Elizabeth II Mile and John Gibson Memorial NSW Oaks.
About the event:
- Enjoy roving entertainment and a vibrant atmosphere with our trackside DJ.
- Savour special pink cocktails at the King of Swing Bar.
- Indulge in a bespoke pink menu in the Miracle Mile Restaurant.
Elevate your racing experience with an evening of elegance and fun at our inaugural charity event “A Pink Affair”. Enjoy fashion showcases, engaging guest speakers, and lively performances. Plus, don’t miss any of the Group 1 action with VIP seating in our Chairman’s Lounge. Dress in your finest pink attire and help support the McGrath Foundation.
Join us at Club Menangle for an unforgettable night of racing and entertainment, all for a good cause.